lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2021

The Versatile Johnny Depp






The Versatile Johnny Depp


My favorite actor is the multifaceted John Christopher Depp II better known as Johnny Depp. He is 58 years old. His first movie was a horror movie named A Nightmare on Elm Street in 1984, but he was killed in the first minutes.





Johnny Depp is one of the favorite actors of the acclaimed director Tim Burton, he acted in movies like Edward Scissorhands (1990), Ed Wood (1994), Sleepy Hollow (1999), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), Corpse Bride (2005), Sweeney Todd (2007), Alice in Wonderland (2010) and Dark Shadows (2012).




In my opinion one of his best performances is in Alice in Wonderland in the role of Mad Hatter. I really love the way that he catches you with his performances. how you can feel the sadness in Edward Scissorhands, or the madness of the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.



You can see him in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald.











7 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing blog! Thanks for sharing all that interesting information about Johnny Depp. I really enjoy watching him as Willy Wonka.

    -María Paula Duarte

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is awesome! I love all Johnny Depp movies. My favorites are Grindelwald and Mad Hatter!
    *Ariela Rivera

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your blog is cool. I really love Johnny Deep. He is a great artist, my favorite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Excellent blog Katherine, I liked it a lot, Johnny Depp is also my favorite actor hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really liked your blog and I also like too much Johnny Depp and I would like to see all of his movies.
    Diego Castillo Romero.

    ResponderEliminar